At the end of last year teachers at ASHS were put into eleven groups and were asked to share read a current research book. There were eleven different titles.
Here is the list of books.
- Hanging In – Strategies for teaching the students who challenge us most – Jeffrey Benson
- Simply Better – Doing what matters most – Bryan Goodwin
- New Kinds of Smart – Bill Lucas and Guy Claxton
- Results Now – Mike Schmoker
- Building Learning Power – Guy Claxton
- Mindset – Carol Dweck
- The Element – Ken Robinson
- Visible Learning for Teachers – John Hattie
- Leadership Mindsets – Preparing young people for the future with lessons from the past – Linda Kaser and Judy Halbet
- Student Centred Leadership – Viviane Robinson
- Trivium 21C – Preparing young people for the future with lessons from the past – Martin Robinson